Do you know that they inject anti-freeze genes from fish into vegetables and fruits such as strawberries so that it doesnt freeze over winter? I feel kinda sad fer those monks who consume these stuff but to exTREMely irritating ppl who think they're doin the world a huge favour and classify themselves as a notch above da rest cus they Do not consume meat...i would love to say...bollocks to u.
We were talking about how each one of us gauge the level of "hotness" when all of a sudden, i realized every single person i was naming had the XX chromosome. I started getting frantic. Wad if I was like one of those closet-lesbos who realize it only aft they're married or smhtng?!?!?!?! gosh. so, she started naming..I checked off john abraman, brad pitt, tom cruise, hrithik, vivek oberoi, shah rukh, salman khan ( see why I was getting quite worried??) Okay. so who passed? Well, saif ali khan, madhaven and hugh grant. i mean, i dun understand why they get screaming fans tho. Its hard to be attracted to someone based on looks alone, aint it? I mean the guy may be hot, but if he has a squeaky voice or cldnt even string sentences tog( watch mtv interview passing himbos on the roads of Singapore) its def not alluring. Even if these stars came down to our sunny shores, i wldnt be interested in queuing up to see them.
And i've finally figured why the XX chromosomers are much more interesting anyway. I mean, we're always experimenting with our style, fashion and the way we look. So in a way, I suppose we consider these ladies as role models..like we like the clothes they wear, their make up and the way they portray themselves. And we do imitate them subconciously or conciously..I bet we all ran off to get that cheerleader skirt 2 yrs ago after paris hilton and the OC. if u didnt, well, ure jus plain weird. And arent ceramic curls all the rage now? And well, u think that bipasha and reema sen look perfect in wadeva they wear...and liz hurley and kate hudson jus ooze sex appeal.. so we've got ma favs!! haha
So, I figured, I'm completely normal (thank goodness) and im still interested in men.
So, i was waiting fer yours truly last sunday at raffles city, and gawd, do i love that pl to bits. GUESS has this awesome new collection which is simply GORGEOUS. I think ill DIE if i dont get that bag..thats where my next pay is going, or atleast half. It has an oriental flavour with silver. GORGEOUS! After which i checked out my FAv shoe outlet in the world, NINEWEST. ok. now, im drooling. I figure ninewest is the onli outlet that houses enzo angiolini's designs and thereby my pay aft the next is going to u-know-where now. So, there I was checking out the world's prettiest shoes when i notice another indian gurl, who cldnt be older than I=> i cld tell cuz she was wearing those fake black adidas skirt wit dat flirty von dutch design and a baby pink tee. She was holding the pair of heels that I wanted to try on. I wldnt say that she's pretty but she had a sweet demeanor, i-mean-you-no-harm thing going on fer her. She was with a much older man tho. Initally, i tot he was her older bro or perhaps her dad. Suddenly, she leaned over and kissed him. i had to STIFLE a GASP. I was like WADDD???? now i know how she affords that nice dior bag. shit. i need a sugar daddy!
and so her story is told@ 8:03 PM

